The Rising Sun
From TheChels.info - The Chelsea Football Club Wiki
The first meeting of Chelsea Football & Athletic Club was held in the Rising Sun, 477 Fulham Road, on 10 March 1905. The building, (with only minor external alterations) is still standing opposite Stamford Gate and is currently called the Butcher's Hook.
In the 1881 census the address is given as 9 Stamford Terrace. Stamford Terrace was the name of the small parade of shops that remains to this day.